Monday, 9 November 2009

Lhasa Apso safety

Yummy! Half Price Christmas Chocolate selection

But PLEASE DO remember that chocolates meant for humans are poisonous to dogs.

A Lhasa Apso is a small dog, so a small amount of chocolate can be potentially deadly!

Most dogs are 'tea leaves' [thieves] when left to their own devices... and Christmas presents, whether left under the tree or some other accessible place - or even chocolate decorations on the tree can present an irresistible temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment