Tuesday 14 April 2009

Lhasa Apso Potty Training

Our blog has been going since January... I hope you are finding it helpful, and please do let me know if there is anything you would like to see covered here.

Most of the articles on potty training itself will be found within the January Archives of this blog, so what I am going to do within the next blog post I make is to review all the posts I made in January.

I shall list them, make a quick summary of what you can find within the posts, and I shall then delete any articles which are out-of-date or no longer relevant.

I hope this will make it easier for you to access that which will be most helpful for your particular problem.

[After I have done this review for the January blog posts, I shall continue and do the same for the following months!]

No comments:

Post a Comment